Friday, March 1, 2024

The Morning Prayer for Friday, March 1, 2024

 

The Morning Prayer
Friday, March 1, 2024
O taste and see that the Lord is good; happy are those who take refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8 (NSRV)

Heavenly Father, as the dawn breaks and a new day unfolds, I come before You in gratitude and awe, embracing the gift of this fresh morning. Inspired by Your word in Psalm 34:8, I seek to taste and see Your goodness in every moment of this day.

Lord, open my eyes to the beauty of Your creation, the kindness in others, and the countless blessings You bestow upon me. Let me savor the sweetness of Your presence in the gentle morning breeze, the warm sun, and the melody of birds.

Guide my steps, that I may find refuge in Your love and wisdom. In moments of challenge or uncertainty, remind me of Your constant care and the joy that comes from trusting in You.

As I go about this day, help me to spread Your love and grace to those I encounter. May my words and actions reflect Your goodness and draw others to seek refuge in Your embrace.

Thank You, Lord, for Your unending goodness and for the peace that comes from knowing You are always near. In Your holy name, I pray. Amen.

----
May this prayer serve as a guiding light for you, offering peace and comfort throughout your day, and I hope it resonates with your heart, supporting you on your spiritual journey.
Click the image to read the inspiring and emotionally enriching Morning Prayer…

No comments:

Post a Comment